What should a search engine marketing company do for you?
Search engine marketing (SEM) is all about paying for internet search results. The most common paid search tactics are pay per click (PPC) and remarketing. Whatever methods you use, first and foremost a search engine marketing company should deliver the right results for your business. Every industry and business has its own unique goals. Your desired business results are the focus of our search engine marketing professionals.
Search Engine Optimization (SEO) is the first – and most important – step of your search engine marketing strategy. In a nutshell, it has one goal: using keywords increase the visitors or traffic to your website so that you reach your unique business goals.
We can help you identify your keywords (commonly used search terms for your industry) and manage both your organic and local campaigns.
Our customers will tell you our search engine professionals are experts at:
- Generating leads.
- Filling online shopping carts.
- Making phones ring.
In today’s world, it is important to use both organic search as well as paid search. Organic search is a long-term strategy that grows your brand, image and revenue. Paid search (PPC , CPC and remarketing ) provides similar results but is faster. (Technical factors such as mobile-friendly and website design can also affect your SERP.)
Success requires more than keywords
Whether you want paid or organic search , our SEM services start with keyword research on your specific industry, an audit of your current website’s performance and an analysis of current website links and your ranking against your competitors. Our certified professional search specialists will:
- Create the right content (context, keywords, synonyms and close variants).
- Design eye-catching ads and images.
- Build high-quality inbound links.
- Amplify your social media outreach.
- Ensure your website’s behind-the-scenes information (meta tags, headlines, alt text, page segment, etc.) are on target.
- Assist with your blogging efforts.
- Review and tailor your website structure and URLs to increase your search traffic.
- Analyze your results and help you continuously improve your rankings.
Search Engine Optimization
Search engine optimization (SEO) measurably increases your website’s visibility